Hinoki Leaf Shinjo Village Oil, the most luxurious product in the hinoki LAB essential oil series. This exquisite oil is made from hand-picked hinoki leaves, carefully distilled with clear spring water in Shinjo Village, Okayama Prefecture in Japan.
When you use hinoki leaf natural essential oil, it feels like being surrounded by a fresh fragrance, and if you close your eyes at the same time, you will think of the scenery in the forest. The hand-picked hinoki leaves used in this oil are very delicate and carefully selected by hinoki Lab. Their exquisite and elegant aroma is fresh and deep, like a forest bath. It's the perfect way to escape from a tired day and transform an ordinary day into something special.
Product name: Hinoki essential oil Leaf
Contains: 5ml / 30ml
Raw material: Hinoki leaf (produced in Okayama prefecture)
Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
• For a bath: 2-3 drops in the bathtub
• For a sauna: add few drops to the water and splash it to the sauna rocks or coal for relaxing aroma steams.
• To Refresh: 1-2 drops on tissues and handkerchiefs. Place on your bedside or desk and enjoy the scent.
• For a diffuser: 3 to 6 drops. (electronic diffuser)
All standard orders over $100AUD to AUS ship free.
AUS Shipping Rates
- AUSPOST Standard over $100AUD - FREE
- AUSPOST Standard - $10.00AUD
- AUSPOST Express - $15.00AUD
International Shipping Rates
Please message us for international shipping quote.